For each email account, you can enable an automatic response service, which will send a predefined mail message in reply to any incoming email message. This is useful for sending "out of office" or "on vacation" notices when you are away.
Articles in this section
- Why are some of my recipients unable to get my emails?
- Why can't I setup automatic forwarding to my 3rd party email provider?
- Why are my replys going to VCGMail instead of the sender?
- How do I host my email with another provider?
- Why do emails from my form and contact pages on my website appear to come from VCG and not my customers?
- How can I recover a deleted email message?
- How can I access and send email securely (over SSL)?
- Can I forward my web form contact email to my AOL, Yahoo!, or AT&T/SBCGlobal email account?
- What is a DKIM record?
- What is an SPF record?