You can access your webmail through any browser by visiting http://mail.example.com, or http://webmail.example.com, where example.com is the domain URL of your website. When prompted, specify your full email address as the username (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org), and enter your password.
Articles in this section
- Why are some of my recipients unable to get my emails?
- Why can't I setup automatic forwarding to my 3rd party email provider?
- Why are my replys going to VCGMail instead of the sender?
- How do I host my email with another provider?
- Why do emails from my form and contact pages on my website appear to come from VCG and not my customers?
- How can I recover a deleted email message?
- How can I access and send email securely (over SSL)?
- Can I forward my web form contact email to my AOL, Yahoo!, or AT&T/SBCGlobal email account?
- What is a DKIM record?
- What is an SPF record?