Learn how to utilize every inch of your website to showcase the full extent of your businesses’ capabilities through the use of descriptive content, custom images and much more. Below you’ll find helpful tips and suggestions on how to create a powerful website and marketing tool.
- Check your content for correct grammar and spelling
- Your content should be original and unique
- Keep your paragraphs short and concise
- Present useful information that’s credible, valuable and timely
- Keep the design of your website clean
- Use colors that are consistent with your brand
- Use good-quality images
- Eliminate gaps of unused space by reformatting your paragraphs or images to fit the page
- Be consistent with the font size and style throughout your website
- Organize your content to make it easy for visitors to find the information they are looking for
- Arrange content on your web pages by topic, price, brand, etc.
- Make sure your content is visually, easy to read
We also strongly suggest you view our Best Practices Guide - click here.