Clients with websites created prior to April 22, 2019 (v1.0)
Your gallery images will not exceed 800px wide by 500px tall. Images uploaded with a size larger than 800px by 500px will automatically be reduced in size to fit within the website parameters. Click here to learn how to edit the photo gallery.
- Approved File Formats: .gif, .png or .jpg
- Maximum File Size: 700 KB
- Maximum Height: 500 pixels; Maximum Width: 800 pixels (Warning: images larger than these dimensions will be uploaded and re-sized automatically and the image quality may suffer. We recommend re-sizing the images to the required dimensions before uploading them.)
- Add up to 20 images per collection
- Enter image descriptions up to 255 characters
- Ensure your image files are in RGB color mode. Your gallery will experience errors when encountering files with CMYK color mode.
If your file is too large in size and you're wondering how to make it smaller, you may need to look into the user guide(s) for the image editing software you're using for more information.
Clients with websites created after April 22, 2019 (v2.0)
Due to restricted access to web files, changes to your website are made by VCG Support staff.
Your Website Services subscription includes 3 complimentary support incidences (tickets) per year (unused support incidences cannot carry over from one year to the next). Additional standard support tickets can be purchased for $50 per incident. Non-standard support incidents can be purchased at $100 per hour, tallied in 30-minute increments.
To request changes to your website, please contact VCG support.