No. Your website code and design are copyrighted by Visual Communications Group and cannot be moved. All copy/imagery is Copyright by VCG (unless originally provided by you).
Articles in this section
- How to secure my website by adding an SSL
- What is Visual Communications Group's website services?
- What makes a great website?
- If I have any issues with my website, what kind of support is included?
- What does the free website design include?
- If I choose to pay for an elevated design (Creative Service), do I have to pay for it if I don't like it?
- What if I want you to customize my website beyond what is included in the free website design?
- Do you offer any creative or design services to help me with my website design and setup?
- How long does it typically take to create my Website?
- Is my website created from a template or is it a completely custom site?