VCG is not able to host a blog on your website at this time. You do have two options to have blog content on your website. If you have a blog online, you can iFrame that blog into your website. Or, if you'd like you can create a custom page to have whatever content you'd like. This article will explain both options.
You can however add an iFrame. An iFrame is literally a window-within-a-window on your site. On a page on your site we can create a window that shows the view of a completely different site. In this way you can include the contents from another site on a page of your own site. It is relatively easy to do and offers a solution to showing content on your site that is being hosted on another site.
Here's how to create an iFrame on your site to include your blog:
- Create your account with someone to host your blog. This will give you an independent blog site.
- Create a new page on your Home site for the blog (name it 'Blog' or 'News', etc.)
- On the new page, click the "Source" button to toggle to the HTML view, then place this line of code: <iframe src="http://*****.com/" width="100%" height="600" style="border:0;"></iframe>
- Note: You can adjust the height to be shorter or taller per your preference, but we suggest leaving the width at 100%.
- Replace the five asterisks (*****) with the URL of your Hosted Blog (replace '.com', if you need to)
- Save, and load. You should see your blog appear within a window on your new page.
This code will however need to be customized to match your request, if you have any questions/concerns about this, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help!
You can also create a custom page on your website that you have complete control over the content. Click here to learn how to create custom pages.