If you've received an email notification that you're approaching your maximum resource limit for disk space or mailbox storage, please go into your webmail and delete any emails you no longer need. Additionally, login to your Control Panel and delete any old files that are sitting on your FTP immediately. You have received this notification as a warning; however, if you do not follow the instructions below and remove old files and emails your website will be suspended.
• Click here to learn how to access and remove files from your FTP To access your FTP and remove old files:
- Login to your Control Panel by visiting http://www.example.com:8880, where example.com is the Internet address of your website.
- Click on the Files tab located at the side of the page.
- Click on the folder labeled Private.
- Click on the folder labeled ftp.
- If applicable, locate any directory folder you've created and click on it.
- Click on the check box located next to the file(s) that you wish to remove and click Remove.
To access your webmail and remove old emails:
- You can access your webmail through a new web browser by visiting http://mail.example.com, where example.com is the Internet address of your website. When prompted, specify your full email address as the username (for example, email@example.com), and specify the password that you use for logging in to the Control Panel.
- Go through your inbox, sent, junk, etc. folders and remove any emails that you no longer need.