You can change your subscription plan anytime and your new plan will take effect on your next billing cycle or subscription day (please note that we cannot give credits for unused days or months).
Monthly payment plans
If you've elected to subscribe to the monthly payment plan, the change in your plan takes place on next billing cycle. For example:
Subscribed to Webtools Suite on October 15, 2016. On April 7, 2017 you decide to change your plan to the Website & Directory Bundle. Your next billing cycle is May 15th, at which time your plan will change to the Website & Directory bundle.
Annual payment plans
If you've elected to take advantage of the pre-paid annual plan, we'll apply a credit to your account for the difference between what you paid and what your new payment amount would be. The credit is calculated at your next subscription day of the month. For example:
Paid $719.40 on October 15, 2012 for annual Webtools suite. On April 17, 2013 you decide to change your plan to the Website & Directory Bundle ($478.80 per year). Credit calculation:
- $719.40 - $478.80 = $240.60 difference per year
- $240.60 / 12 months = $20.05 per month
- Subscription day of month is the 15th (original subscription day was October 15). Decision to change plans was April 17th, and therefore next subscription day is May 15th. Credit is applied to your account for 5 months (May 15 - Oct 15) x $20.05 = $100.25
Please note that:
- You cannot move from an annual payment plan to a monthly payment plan until the anniversary date of your subscription (which, in the above example, would be October 15, 2013).
- We do not refund money for changes in your subscription plan. Credits that are applied to your account can be used for any of the services VCG offers.
To learn more about VCG's pricing plans, please visit www.vcgcorporate.com/pricing