With the recent introduction of our new "Lock Order Quantity" feature, (http://support.vcgcorporate.com/entries/24068772-New-Lock-Order-Quantity-product-feature-launched), all stores that are selling business card products underwent the following conversion process:
- Business cards are now priced as units and not boxes of 250. All associated store default prices, costs, product titles and descriptions have been changed accordingly.
- All default available-to-order quantities have been established at 250, 500, and 1000 units.
- Store default tiered (quantity) pricing has now been established - for VCG vendor provided business cards, the more units your customers purchase the lower the cost per unit.
- All stores that had previously elected to supply any of our business cards have had their custom pricing divided by 250 to arrive at the appropriate unit price. (Note: In these cases, the same derived custom unit price was established for each quantity tier. If you are producing these products and you wish to offer tiered pricing, you should adjust these derived custom unit prices accordingly per tier.)
- All stores that had previously established a minimum order quantity of boxes of 250 business cards have had their available-to-order unit quantities set accordingly. (For example, if a store had previously established a minimum order quantity of 4 boxes of 250 cards, their store now offers a single available-to-order quantity of 1000.)
Please note that as the Supplier, each store now has the ability to set both its own available-to-order quantity options and the associated unit pricing per quantity for each of these products. If you've chosen VCG's Vendor to fulfill these orders, you're still able to set your desired pricing per quantity tier, but those actual tiers are not customizable and are set at 250, 500 and 1000.
For more information on how the "Lock Order Quantity" feature works, please refer to the appropriate Help documentation available within the Store section of the myVCG Portal.