You can use email templates that contain information that you send out regularly, which will ensure the consistency of your corporate communication. This will help expedite your email process by making this content easily accessible. You can create your own personal email templates to use, click here to learn how. Administrators can create company-wide email templates for everyone to use, click here to learn how.
How to use your email template:
- There are multiple ways you can submit an email form within SignsearchPRO. This includes emailing them from their profile directly or sending a network invite through a search. If you’re looking for more information on how to use email within SignsearchPRO, please view the corresponding user guide.
- Once you’re in the email form, simply click on the Select Email Template drop down at the top to view your available templates. Click on the desired template and you'll see it apply to your email.
- Click Submit at the bottom to send the email.
View existing personal email template(s):
- Click on the My Account link in the upper right.
- Click on the Personal Email Templates tab on the left.
- View the personal templates section on the right.
- At this time you may notice you can preview, edit, and delete these templates. If you’ve created any custom folders already, you’ll see them within this section as well.
View existing company-wide email template(s):
- Click on the Admin link in the upper right. Note: Only administrators can edit company-wide email templates.
- Click on the Company Email Templates tab on the left.
- View the company templates section on the right.
- Note that each account is set up with default templates. You can view them by clicking the View/Hide Templates link on the Default row. At this time you may notice you can preview, edit, and delete these templates. If you’ve created any custom templates or template folders already, you’ll see them within this section as well.
- If you're not an administrator and would like to view your company-wide email templates, you can use the template while within an email form in PRO to view it. However, it's important to remember if you click "Submit" at the bottom this will send out the email.