We will provide complete training for all of your PRO users, from small to large groups.
The online training is done via Zoom meeting and takes approximately 30 minutes, however, we like to schedule a one-hour session to allow some time for questions and answers from your group.
We offer custom training for PRO administrators as well as all non-administrators. We're also able to combine the training into one general session. We recommend, however, that your training session is catered to the specific audience.
The following topics are covered in our general training, but we are able to customize the training to meet your specific needs, including focusing in on specific areas of PRO.
PRO Training for PRO Administrators (approximately 30 minutes)
- How to add a user
- How to set user permissions
- How to enable two-factor authentication (2FA)
- How to customize your company email signature
- How to create and use email templates
- How to export PRO contractor details
- How to unsuspend a PRO user
- How to blacklist a PRO contractor
- How to mimic Support access
PRO Training for PRO Users (approximately 30 minutes)
- How to create personal e-mail templates
- How to add a client
- How to add a location
- How to add a project
- How to search like a PRO
- How to upload documents to a PRO contractor's profile
- How to add a custom field to a PRO contractor's profile
- How to manage and award bids
- How to build your Network
- How to rate a PRO contractor
As stated above, we are able to combine the training into one general session (typically takes 45 minutes). So, if your administrators are all going to be users, then we combine the two sessions into one that includes all of the topics (or, if you prefer, a custom list). If all of your users are not going to be admins, we recommend two separate training sessions and suggest that any of the admins that are also users attend the user session as well.
We'll request your permission to create a temporary administrator user account for our trainer in your PRO instance so that we can replicate the experience of your users in the session(s). We request that you delete the account when the training is completed.
If you'd like to schedule a training session, please send details of your request, including the type of training and number of attendees to email@example.com.