You will first need to login into your SignsearchPRO account:
- Login at pro.signsearch.com
You can share your projects by following these steps:
- Click on the Projects tab in the navigation bar at the top of your screen.
- If the Project you'd like to edit is an active Project, it should populate on this page. If the project you'd like to edit is either Archived or Cancelled, you'll need to click the (Archived / Cancelled Projects) link in the upper left. You can then toggle back to the active Projects by clicking back on (Active Projects) link. Once you find the Project you'd like to adjust, click View Project.
- Click the Share Project link at the top of the project details page. This will copy the project link to your clipboard.
- The project link can now be shared with another PRO user within your organization using your preferred method of communication (email, IM, etc). Note: The user receiving the link must be logged into their SignsearchPRO instance and have access to the Project.
If the user you wish to send to does not have access to the project see our How to add a user to a project article.