You can designate a specific email address so any emails sent to that vendor's PRO listing will send to the email address you've specified. Here's how:
- Navigate to their profile. If you're unsure of how to do this, please view the Search like a PRO user guide.
- Once within their profile, click on the PRO Details tab. Remember, the PRO Details tab is for internal use only. Any information you place within this tab will only be visible to members of your company.
- If you do not have any custom contact information added, click the plus symbol to add custom contact information. If you already have contact information in place, click the edit icon (pencil) within the Contacts section.
- Add the desired email address to the Contact Email field. At this time you may want to fill out any and all contact information you have for this contact.
- Check the box to Default email address: Select to use the email address above for all emails sent to this vendor (excluding emails sent to specific contacts).
Now, any time you select to send an email to this vendor it'll go to the email address you've designated unless you click the Send Email link under a specific contact's name within their profile listing.
- Choosing this option makes any emails sent out to the Vendor's profile from your company go to the specified email address automatically.
- Any information within the PRO Details tab is for your company's internal use only, and therefore managed by your users. Changing this vendor's email address applies to every user in your company.
- If you click the Send Email link under a specific contact in their profile listing, it'll still go to that contact. This only affects the emails sent to the PRO listing's email.
- You will not be able to delete a contact that is set as the "default email address". You can edit another contact to be the default, or uncheck the "default email address" box for the contact you'd like to delete if need be.