PRO contractors have the option of receiving SMS text message notifications each time their company receives an email through PRO from a potential buyer. Multiple users from the same company can opt-in to this service. Here's how:
- Click on Account.
- Click on Contacts.
- If the user is already added you can edit them by clicking Edit (pencil icon). If you'd like to add a new user, click the Add User/Contact button.
- Enter in a valid mobile number into the Mobile Phone field. Note: Phone numbers must be formatted as ###-###-####.
- Check the SignsearchPRO Email Notification SMS Opt-in box.
- Add the email address(es) that you'd like to trigger the SMS notification to you at the mobile number listed above. Note: You can add as many email addresses as you'd like here. However, you will have to add them one at a time by typing in the first email, click Update User Account, then go back and edit the user account to add another.
- Once you add an email address, they will receive a validation email where they will need to approve it. The SMS notification will not go out unless the trigger email address has been validated.
If you'd like to no longer receive text notifications for a specific email address, you can click the red X to the right of that email address to no longer receive notifications from that specific email. If you'd like to no longer receive any of these text notifications, simply uncheck the SignsearchPRO Email Notification SMS Opt-in box.
If another user added your email address as a email address trigger, you will be able to view which contact has you added here as well. If you'd like for them to no longer receive a text notification when you get a PRO email, you can remove them by clicking the red X to the right of their contact.
You will receive a text from 952-960-2552 and it will appear as follows:
PRO Alert: [Name of company] ([Name of user]) sent you an email on SignsearchPRO
Note that standard message rates from your carrier will apply when receiving such text messages. Check with your carrier if you have questions about your plan and costs.