You can remove a PRO user from all of your clients by following these instructions:
- Click on the Admin tab at the top.
- Click on the Users tab on the left.
- Click the edit (pencil) icon on the user you'd like to remove from all of your clients.
- Click on the Clients tab at the bottom-left.
- Click the Remove this user from ALL clients link on the right.
- You will then need to confirm by clickcing the Yes, I understand - remove this user from ALL clients button from the pop-up window.
Note: If you'd like to remove this user from a certain Client(s), you'll do so while on step #4. Simply click the remove icon to the right of the Client you'd like to remove this user from. You will not be able to remove the user if the user is a Project Lead on any Projects for the client (indicated by a padlock icon next to the Client name). Simply reassign any relevant Projects to another user before removing the user from the Client.