Please follow these steps to add your VCG hosted email account your Gmail account:
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Select the Gear icon at the top right.
- Click Settings from the drop-down options.
- Select the Accounts and Import tab.
- Under Check mail from other accounts: select Add a mail account.
- Add your email address and click Next.
- Select emails from my other accounts (POP3).
- Add your Username (full email address) and Password.
- The POP Server should match "mail.[yourdomainname.com]" and the Port number should load automatically.
NOTE: If you have the email account setup on multiple devices we suggest selecting "Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server." The other selections are optional.
- Select Add Account.
- Now you'll be prompted to setup the Outgoing server.
- Select Yes, I want to be able to send mail as "email@example.com" and click Next.
- Enter your Name as you would like it to appear for your recipients.
- Uncheck the Treat as an alias option.
- Click Next Step.
- The SMTP server should read the same as above "mail.[yourdomainname.com]" and switch the Port to 25.
- Confirm your Username (full email address) and Password.
- Select Unsecured connection and click Add Account.
You should now receive a confirmation email in your VCG hosted email account. Within the email, you will find the confirmation code you will need to verify the account and complete the email setup.
Note: If this is your main email account select the Gear icon in the top right, select Settings, click the Accounts and Imports tab and under Send email as: click the make default link next to your newly added email account.