You can use email templates that contain information that you send out regularly, which will ensure the consistency of your corporate communication. This will help expedite your email process by making this content easily accessible. You can create your own personal email templates to use, click here to learn how. Administrators can create company-wide email templates for everyone to use, click here to learn how.
How to send template test emails:
- Navigate to your desired template. If you're unsure of how to do this, please click the corresponding user guide listed above.
- Click the Preview (binoculars) icon on the right of the template you'd like to test.
- Select the desired Client, Location, and Project (optional).
- Ensure all of the information within the form and body section is correct within the preview.
- Scroll down to the Send Test Email section and type in the email address you'd like to send the test to (the email you've logged on with will be defaulted within this field). If you'd like to send an email to multiple recipients, you can do so by separating them with a comma and a space (example: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click the Send button to the right of the Send Test Email section.
- This will send a test email to the recipient(s) you've typed in.