This option will only be available if your PRO instance is set to automatically synchronize with your CRM / ERP systems. Please contact us to inquire about establishing a data synchronization task with your company's existing CRM / ERP systems to automatically pull Clients (aka Accounts, Customers), Locations (aka Sites) and Projects (aka Jobs) into your PRO instance. You can click here to learn more.
If you have the automated synchronization set up, and you're not able to find a specific project, you'll first want to ensure that the project isn't set to "Archived" or "Cancelled". Here's how to check:
- Click on the Projects tab at the top.
- Click on the archived / cancelled projects link (right below the Projects tab).
- Use the search or filter option to see if the missing project. If you find it, click the View Project button, then click the Reactivate Project link in the top right.
If you're still not finding the project, you'll want to try and re-import it (you'll need to be logged into an administrative account):
- Click on the Admin tab at the top.
- Click on the Data Sync - Logs tab.
- Enter the full project number into the Import Specific Project field.
- Click the Import Specific Project button.