While conducting a location search, you can toggle the view to see all of your current network connections. This feature can be helpful when searching in remote areas where the typical service radius coverage limitations of vendors can sometimes cause them not to appear in search results. In these situations, PRO users can choose to view their entire existing network of vendors to identify those vendors in their network that, while perhaps not appearing in the "remote" location project's service radius' dictated search result, will, in fact, travel as necessary to assist.
You can map your network by following these instructions:
- Click on the My Network or Search tab at the top.
- Click on the By Location tab and conduct your search.
- Hover over the Chain Link icon and click on the Show My Network link.
- The map will then display all of your current network connections. These will appear as black or gray pins/circles on the map. The black pins are premium listings in your network. The gray pins are non-paid listings in your network.
- Members of your network that are not appearing as "normal" search result listings cannot be included in any "Selected List" function.
- The advanced search filter is not available when the Show My Network view is enabled.
- To return to a "normal" search result the user can select the new "Return to Search" icon found above the map to the right of the new chain link "Show My Network" icon.
- We've also added a legend for all PRO search results, available via the question mark "Search Legend" icon found above the map.