For searches performed in “border towns” (for example, think Niagara Falls, NY USA or Windsor, ON Canada) PRO initially shows only sign companies from the country of the specific location searched, but, we provide the user with the option to show listings from both the US and Canada. Note that this feature only applies to and will only be made available for searches done in locations that are close enough to the border for it to be relevant.
To enable cross border searching:
- Conduct your search. If you're unsure of how to conduct your desired search, click here to learn how.
- If your search is within the service radius of a contractor located in another country, you'll see two check boxes at the top-left of your map with the following options:
- "Show only companies from United States", or, "Show only companies from Canada" (this is dependent on the location you've searched)
- Show companies from both Canada and the United States
- Check the corresponding check box to what companies you want to appear in your search results. This will automatically update the companies within the map and list on the right.