If you wish to allow large file uploads (greater than 24mb) on your website it will require that you first create an upload link. Below we have provided two common upload options:
How to set up a Drive Uploader link (requires a Google account):
- To set up your uploader link visit https://driveuploader.com.
- Click Create an Uploader and select the Google account you wish to use (this account will receive email notifications when a file is uploaded).
- Click the Create button.
- Next, choose a Title and select your preferences.
Note: The Advanced Settings will allow you to select the destination folder, upload quantity, subfolder preferences, and allowed file types.
- Once completed you can copy your Uploader link. Please provide this link to your VCG Support admin at email@example.com.
Please refer to Drive Uploader for plan options.
How to create a Dropbox file request (requires a Dropbox account):
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click Files.
- Click File requests.
- Click Create a file request.
- Under What are you requesting?, enter a name for the folder that will store all collected files.
- Under Where should these files go in your Dropbox?, you'll see the path to the new folder populate. If you'd like to change the folder's location, click Change folder.
- If you’re a Dropbox Professional or Business customer, you can add a deadline for these submissions. Click Add a deadline to set your deadline. You can also Allow late uploads and choose a timeframe.
- Click Next.
- Next, click Copy link to copy the file request link and send it to your VCG Support admin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Done.
Please refer to Dropbox for plan options.
Upon receiving your uploader details we will create a "Click here to send large files" link near your Contact form. If you have any questions or need assistance setting up your link please contact our Support team at 1-800-558-3054.