Videos posted to your Signsearch profile are actually hosted on YouTube. If you haven't uploaded your video to YouTube, click here to learn how. If you need assistance on this, please reach out to their support team.
Now, you'll need your video's embed code:
- Navigate to the video on YouTube.
- Right click on the video, and click "< > Copy Embed Code".
- Paste this code into a notepad or text editor. The full embed code will be similar to this:
- <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Alphabetsoup" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- All you'll need from this is the embed code URL, which is similar to: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Alphabetsoup
- You will then change the "embed" portion to "v". For example: https://www.youtube.com/v/Alphabetsoup
- Copy this code and proceed to next step.
To load your YouTube videos, follow these simple steps:
- Log in at myVCG.com.
- Click on the Signsearch tab at the top.
- Click on the Photo/Video Gallery tab on the left.
- Click on the Company Videos row to expand it.
- Enter a Video Description / Title.
- Paste your code into the YouTube video embed code field.
- Click Upload Video.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to your VCG support team for assistance.
Article is closed for comments.