If you provide us with your insurance company and agent details, you can then elect to have all COI expiration reminders and COI renewal requests sent directly to your agent. Otherwise, they will be sent to the primary contact on your account.
To upload your insurance agent's information:
- Click on SignsearchPRO at the top.
- Click on the Insurance tab on the left.
- Scroll down to fill out all the corresponding fields:
- Insurance Company Name
- Insurance Company Agent's Name
- Insurance Company Agent's Phone Number
- Insurance Company Agent's Email
To automatically send COI expiration reminders for specific vendor connections to your insurance agent:
Important - Ensure the following is already in place:
- All required information in above section is in the SignsearchPRO > Insurance tab. If any of this information is removed from or not entered in the insurance tab, PRO will send the primary contact the expiration notifications.
- A COI file is uploaded to the desired PRO vendor connection.
- Click on the SignsearchPRO Network link located below the SignsearchPRO header.
- Check the box in the Agent column on the row of the company who you'd like to have the COI notifications send to the agent for.
- Click the Yes button that populates in the confirmation window.
- Your vendor connections can initiate a request for an updated COI from you as well. If the above is enabled, we'll send an email requesting an updated COI directly to your insurance agent, also sending an email to your primary contact to simply notify them of the request. Otherwise, the email requesting a COI will be sent to the primary contact on your account.
- If a COI request email is sent direct to the agent and you don't want the agent to fulfill the COI renewal request, you need to contact your agent.
- Your agent can simply reply to the notification email with the COI and your SignsearchPRO team will upload the COI for you.
- If your general vendor insurance COI is expiring (SignsearchPRO > Insurance > Certificate of Insurance), you will still receive the notification, not your insurance agent. This is only applicable for COIs specific to your vendor connections.