If you provide us with your insurance company and agent details, you can then elect to have all COI expiration reminders and COI renewal requests sent directly to your agent. Otherwise, they will be sent to the primary contact on your account.
If instead you'd like to no longer receive any notifications for your expired COIs, click here.
How to send notifications to your Insurance Agent:
- Click on SignsearchPRO at the top.
- Click on the Insurance tab on the left.
- Scroll down to fill out all the corresponding fields:
- Insurance Company Name
- Insurance Company Agent's Name
- Insurance Company Agent's Phone Number
- Insurance Company Agent's Email
- Your vendor connections can initiate a request for an updated COI from you as well. If the above is enabled, we'll send an email requesting an updated COI directly to your insurance agent, also sending an email to your primary contact to simply notify them of the request. Otherwise, the email requesting a COI will be sent to the primary contact on your account.
- If a COI request email is sent direct to the agent and you don't want the agent to fulfill the COI renewal request, you need to contact your agent.
- Your agent can simply reply to the notification email with the COI and your SignsearchPRO team will upload the COI for you.
- You must have an expired COI file uploaded in order to receive these notifications.