There are several ways you can award a project to a vendor.
- Within the Projects tab, find the project you're looking for and click on the Award link. This will bring up a new window for you to enter in your bid information.
- If you're editing the project and are in the Details tab, click on the Award Bid button. This will bring up a new window for you to enter in your bid information. Note: You must click the Edit link in the upper-right for this button to appear.
- You can award the bid through the project's Bids tab. Click here to learn more.
- This will update the status of the project to "Awarded". If you remove this award, it'll update the status of the project to "Out for bid".
- You will need to have added the vendor to your project's bid queue to award this project. Click here to learn how to add a vendor to your project's bid queue.