When sending out an email through SignsearchPRO, you have the option to "Link this email to a project". Doing so will ensure that the email string appears in the "Emails" tab within that specific project. If you've sent out an email and forgot to link it to the project, you can do so after the email is sent by following these instructions:
- Click on the Email tab at the top.
- Click on the Your Other Emails tab.
- Find the email you'd like to link to a project and click on the Binoculars icon on it's row.
- Click the Move link in the top-right.
- Choose the Client, Location, and Project you'd like to link this to.
- Click the Move button at the bottom.
Now, when you navigate to the Project's Email tab, you'll see this email string. If this email is linked to the wrong project, click the Move link at the top and reassign it.