You can learn how to create a job listing and keep it in a preview status by clicking here and following steps 1-11.
If you're now ready to publish the job listing for the public to access, you'll do so by following these steps:
- Click on the account (your name) drop-down in the upper right and select My Marketplace.
- You can use the Search feature to search for your ad, or manually search for it within the Help Wanted - Jobs section. Any ads still in a preview status will say NOT PUBLISHED on the ad.
- Click on the Edit button to the right of the desired job listing.
- Make any necessary edits if need be and click the Submit button at the bottom.
- This will display a preview of the job listing, click the Publish button at the bottom to publish the ad for the public to see.