IMPORTANT: You will need to have a mobile phone number entered into your account for this to work.
How to enable two factor authentication:
- Click the Pro tab at the top.
- Click on your Username in the upper-right and select the My Account option.
- Within the Account Info tab, ensure you have the Mobile field entered.
- Check the Two Factor Authentication box.
- Click the Update Account button at the bottom. Now, every time you log in you'll receive a verification code via text to the mobile number you've entered.
Two factor authentication, also known as 2FA, is an extra layer of security that is known as "multi factor authentication". This requires not only a password and username, but also another type of verification. In SignsearchPRO's case, it'll be an SMS text message that will be sent to the user's mobile phone. This will confidently verify your users' identity and add another layer of protection to your company's PRO data. If you'd like to learn more about the security already in place for your data, click here for more information.