Two Factor Authentication or 2FA is a security process that cross-verifies a user's login with another, second form of identification. In myVCG's case that extra layer of login security is a Google Authenticator security code from the user's mobile phone.
Note: You will need the Google Authenticator application downloaded on your phone.
You can enable Two Factor Authentication (2FA) on your myVCG.com account by following these steps:
- Log in at myVCG.com.
- Click on the Account tab at the top.
- Click on the Company Users link.
- Click the Edit Icon (pencil) next to the account you'd like to add 2FA to.
- Click the Security tab on the left.
- Check the Enable 2FA box.
- Click Save Changes.
- Scan the QR code with your Google Authenticator application on your phone.
Now, any time you log in at myVCG.com you will be prompted to add the verification code your Google Authenticator displays for this account.
You can disable this by following the steps above but instead uncheck the Enable 2FA box in step #6.